[c-nsp] Untagged native VLAN...

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Tue Nov 23 13:20:42 EST 2010

Elmar K. Bins <elmi at 4ever.de> wrote:

>> why don't you use:
>>
>> switchport mode access
>> switchport access vlan 402
>> switchport voice vlan 498
>
> Will try that - this sounds like the easiest way, although I dislike
> special constructs normally. But - this would allow me to keep the
> portfast setting which definitely helps when dealing with workstations...

The special construct is important for if you use dot1x on those ports
and want both the phone and workstation to do dot1x (or mab) with your
RADIUS infrastructure deciding what is what (rather than the 'phone'
saying 'honest guv, let me in').

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here!