[c-nsp] More than 128M CF on C1800 router?

Nigel Roy nigel at theroys.me.uk
Thu Nov 25 05:59:20 EST 2010

You may find upgrading the ROM monitor software solves this!
I had an 1841 that has a broken flash slot so wanted to manually boot from USB.
Had to upgrade the ROM monitor software to get it to recognise USB drive over a certain size, as I could only find a 512M USB drive.
After upgrading the ROM it worked OK although it won't boot from USB automatically!

Regards Nigel