[c-nsp] 4-byte ASN Support on 7600 SRE2

Francisco Nascimento thedukeofgreenwich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 07:39:54 EDT 2010

Since last night one of our 7600s is running SRE2 (ADVIP).
Too early to ascertain what the score is.

On the flip side - we have a 7206VXR running flawlessly for 4 weeks with
SRE2 (ADVIP).
Unfortunately that box is only doing OSPF/LDP/BGP/IPv6(native, not 6PE) and
nothing else, so can't comment on any other services.

If memory serves right - had to change one ASN23456 peering and set the
proper ASN as "peer in wrong AS" cropped after reboot.

TTFN