[c-nsp] sh proc cpu hist - 3750 stack

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Oct 19 17:35:08 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 15:48 -0500, Jeff Wojciechowski wrote:
> So - that begs the question - how can I see the CPU utilization on the
> 2 server switches (which happen to be about 20 degrees F hotter than
> the client switches so I know they are working harder)?

You could use "remote command <N> show proc cpu" where <N> is the member
index. But even though the hotter switches might have a higher switching
load you probably can't see any correlation to the CPU load. The devices
are strictly[0] hardware forwarding.

--
Peter

[0]: Usual disclaimer for "unsupported" configurations.