[c-nsp] sh proc cpu hist - 3750 stack

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Tue Oct 19 16:48:08 EDT 2010

All-

We have a stack of five 3750G-48TS switches and am curious if it's possible to find the cpu utilization of each member of the stack?

According to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/troubleshooting/cpu_util.html "In a switch stack, CPU utilization is measured only on the master switch."

In our particular stack we have 2 switches dedicated to servers and the balance dedicated to clients, mostly Citrix terminals with a handful of desktops and laptops and the master switch is one of the client switches.

So - that begs the question - how can I see the CPU utilization on the 2 server switches (which happen to be about 20 degrees F hotter than the client switches so I know they are working harder)?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Wojciechowski
LAN, WAN and Telephony Administrator
Midland Paper Company
101 E Palatine Rd
Wheeling, IL 60090
* tel: 847.777.2829
* fax: 847.403.6829
e-mail: jeff.wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com<mailto:jeff.wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com>
http://www.midlandpaper.com

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete the original message in its entirety (including any attachments) and notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Midland Paper Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage from use of this electronic mail, including any damage resulting from a computer virus.