[c-nsp] Preventing host with lower ip to become IGMP querier

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at wisc.edu
Mon Oct 25 12:01:34 EDT 2010

Hi Pavel,

I know that you can force which router will become the DR for the
network with the "ip pim dr-priority" command, otherwise the highest
ip address wins the election.  Does that change which router becomes the
querier?

Dale

Thus spake Pavel Dimow (paveldimow at gmail.com) on Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 03:17:35PM +0200: