[c-nsp] IOS/ASA VPN interop question

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Wed Oct 27 12:08:34 EDT 2010

Tom,

I've done this with an SSG in the past, it was pretty ugly, but I blocked all address ranges from being considered interesting traffic with denies in the beginning and then included my interesting with an any any at the end.

object-group network cust_exclude
 network-object 0.0.0.0 128.0.0.0
Network-object 192.0.0.0 192.0.0.0

access-list cust_vpn deny ip any obj cust_exclude
access-list cust_vpn permit ip any any

-ryan