[c-nsp] Redundant Web Servers

Mackinnon, Ian Ian.Mackinnon at atosorigin.com
Wed Sep 8 11:16:50 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff,
There are plenty of products out there, but given this is a Cisco list,
GSS would be the answer.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/contnetw/ps4162/

jeff.wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com<mailto:jeff.wojciechowski at midlandpa
> per.com>
> http://www.midlandpaper.com
>

>   ________________________________
> This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
> from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
> dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents
(including
> any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please
> delete the original message in its entirety (including any
attachments)
> and notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our
> internal records. Midland Paper Company accepts no responsibility for
> any loss or damage from use of this electronic mail, including any
> damage resulting from a computer virus.

Atos Origin and Atos Consulting are trading names used by the Atos Origin group.  The following trading entities are registered in England and Wales:  Atos Origin IT Services UK Limited (registered number 01245534) and Atos Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380).  The registered office for each is at 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG.The VAT No. for each is: GB232327983

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee, and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you receive this e-mail in error, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or retain it.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your systems.   As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure.  Atos Origin therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their content.  Although Atos Origin endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.   The risks are deemed to be accepted by everyone who communicates with Atos Origin by email.