[c-nsp] QoS on ingress

danger will myniuid at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 12:33:18 EDT 2010

Thanks for the great explanation.

In my test basically i've created an artificial congestion using UDP
because the effect of the congestion was mostly felt with UDP so as you
confirmed this method is not effective for UDP based congestions but if
we were to classify and mark and leverage the queuing provided by the
mpls provider, UDP based congestions wouldn't be a problem and voip
would be protected, even if the bandwidth for several sites connected to
 the mpls cloud is different  right ?

Cheers