[c-nsp] How to show ADSL customers two different GW!

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 05:51:09 EDT 2010

Yes, you need to assign from radius, but have the vrf's existing on the
cisco (it must know to map vrf 10 to vlan 10 on the interface to the core
router).

The cisco documentation is here, there are some examples down the bottom.
http://www.ciscosystems.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t13/feature/guide/ftvrfaaa.html
It's been a long time since I have done any of this, otherwise I would give
you a snippet of a working config.. Hope this helps though!