[c-nsp] Cisco 3750 BGP fail

Chris Lane clane1875 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:39:26 EDT 2010

I am running c3750-advipservicesk9-mz.122-35.SE2 on a 3750 TS, i have a few
bgp neighbors running. Bringing a new customer session online getting this
error:

BGP:x.x.x.x open failed: Connection timed out; remote host not responding,
open active delayed 27729ms (35000ms max, 28% jitter).

I have verified the bridge to customer is clean ~ no packet loss or high
latency via ICMP. We have verified no ACLs,
and is straight forward set up.

I searched google already and see many of the same issues. My customer sent
me his config and the setup is simple ~ neighbor x.x.x.x remote-as MYAS
              neighbor x.x.x.x update-source INTERFACE

trying to keep it simple for now...

Regards,
--
//CL