[c-nsp] mix AC/DC power supply in Cisco 3945E

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Mon Sep 20 05:18:49 EDT 2010

Omar,

Reading here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps10598/ordering_guid
e_c07_557736_ps10538_Products_Data_Sheet.html

You can find this text:
Both the Cisco 3925 and Cisco 3945 can be ordered with dual power
supplies that can be configured for power supply redundancy or increased
power for Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) devices when operated in a
non-redundant POE Boost Configuration. The primary and the secondary
power supplies can be AC, POE or DC or any combination thereof. In order
to power ports on a switch module integrated into a router, it is
important to order the router with POE Power Supply.

Arie