[c-nsp] ASN geographical spread

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:05:13 EDT 2010

You can use public tools to view bgp routing information from different
viewpoints on the internet. A good starting point is to check out
routeviews.org, jump on a box and 'show ip route' for a prefix you know the
enterprise is advertising. That will show you a bunch of paths that are
known to get to the enterprise customer, via different service providers.

Does that sound like what you are looking for?