[c-nsp] Weird Traceroute Issue to Specific Destination

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Sep 21 12:04:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:37:41AM -0400, Paul Stewart wrote:
> With that in mind, I'm puzzled . maybe it's simply a matter of "sit back and
> take a good long look" as Gert just suggested ;)

Try "show ip cef".  Sometimes cef gets confused about things (like "oh,
I've heard an ARP reply for this address, must be locally connected").

(This is a fairly old CEF bug, and I'm sure it got fixed long since, but
might be something along that lines)

gert

PS: this thread shows a serious lack of reasonable quoting.
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de