[c-nsp] Operational impact of switching from ingress to egress replication mode

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:01:21 EDT 2010

If I recall correctly, we have over 500 mroutes. I was just speaking
to a Cisco engineer that works with us about this. I think I'm going
to save this change until last. We have a lot of etherchannels and we
want to convert those to routed links with ECMP first, then we'll
switch over to egress replication. It sounds like we shouldn't have
more than a couple of seconds of impact.

Thanks!
John