[c-nsp] Operational impact of switching from ingress to egress replication mode

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:52:27 EDT 2010

Are you all referring to "mls ip cef rate-limit"? If so, what do you
think would be a good value to use on a Sup 720? We'd like to set it
so that the CPU isn't overloaded so much that routing protocols drop
and we don't lose our SSH sessions. That way we can monitor it and
watch to see when the CPU drops back down to normal.

Thanks!
John