[c-nsp] IPSec => Speed problems ?

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:48:44 EDT 2010

> Speed, the customer said that slow and a lot of disconnect on application.
> Do you know if my MTU is correct ? (mss fix and other) ?

The easiest way to check for MTU is to ping the other end,
dont-fragment and mess about with the packet size. Because there are
so many different things going on in each provider network, its about
the only way to properly do it - every provider is different.

Apart from that the config looks ok, and the mtu 1440 & mss 1400 match up.