[c-nsp] IPSec => Speed problems ?

Anning, Mike Mike.Anning at chep.com
Thu Sep 23 07:09:44 EDT 2010

Try using 1360, I *think* this is the Cisco standard, either way we use
that without problem.

Cheers
Mike

Company Registration number: 197807;    Place of Registration: England;     Registered office address: Weybridge Business Park, Addlestone Road, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2UP

Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with its annexes, contains information to be deemed strictly confidential, that may be legally privileged and is destined only to the addressee(s) identified above who only may use, copy and, under his/their responsibility, further disseminate it. If anyone received this message by mistake or reads it without entitlement is forewarned that keeping, copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and is asked to transmit it immediately to the sender and to erase the original message received. Thank you.

Please consider the environment before you print this message. Thank you.-----Original Message-----