[c-nsp] DS3 Nubie

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Mon Sep 27 09:17:21 EDT 2010

Hi Jon-

Kind of what I was thinking - if the transport (fiber or other transport) is on the other side of a managed Ethernet box I won't know if there are physical line problems as I won't be able to see interface counters on it...

As it is right now I get emailed anytime any interface on my network takes errors I would be leery of any connection that I couldn't see what errors were incrementing on the link between CO to my site.

Thanks,

-Jeff