[c-nsp] 6500 VSS and different line-cards on each chassis

Jeff Orr jorr at communicorr.com
Fri Apr 8 18:14:46 EDT 2011

No problem with different line cards.. You can mix, however I like to
create my Vss pair before I introduced line cards to the config...

Regarding the IDS or NAM cards, check the release notes for the
version of IOS to be used. VSS support for cards has been introduced
in newer versions and is on a card by card basis.

Jeff

Sent from my AT&T iPhone