[c-nsp] 6500 VSS and different line-cards on each chassis

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:35:10 EDT 2011

Hi Paul,

The following documentations might be helpful as well.

FWSM4.0(4): Virtual Switching System (VSS) Integration
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps9336/white_paper_c11_513360.html

Integrate Cisco Service Modules with Cisco Catalyst 6500 Virtual
Switching System 1440
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9336/products_tech_note09186a0080a7c72b.shtml

Best regards,
Andras