[c-nsp] disabling GigE negotiation on NX-OS

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 17:54:50 EDT 2011

On 4/15/2011 4:24 PM, quinn snyder wrote:
> dug through some kit -- found sfp-ge-s and a 62.5um cable.
> same interfaces being used.
>
> link came up for me.  again -- this is with n5000, not n5500, but i
> wouldn't think too great of a difference?
Although the UPCs/ASICs are different (gatos vs carmel) I suspect they
will be similar in approach to this issue.

I have not come across this in any of my experience or docs.   Then
again I haven't tried to do this type of connection with the Nexusen.

Maybe the requisite Cisco peeps will comment.

tv