[c-nsp] setup for LAN party

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 11:14:56 EDT 2011

The quick easy way with no qos etc?

Connect 2950 to the router. Connect web server to that, with port at 10mbps, connect 3 ports to a gig switch beneath it as port-channel all at 10 mbits... then feed each of your LAN party switches from that gig switch ...and the fileservers too.

End result is better lanparty LAN and nice solid 10mbit for webserver and 30mbits for the lanparty

Quick, dirty but 'effective' :)

Alan