[c-nsp] How to use multiple virtual web servers with one 1 public IP address?

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:00:54 EDT 2011

You could use NAT with a rotary pool so that the incoming address is
translated in a rotary fashion to a different inside IP. The only
downside is that there is no intelligence, so if a server is down NAT
will still translate requests to it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ipaddr/command/reference/iad_nat.html#wp1011547

http://sites.google.com/site/amitsciscozone/home/nat/tcp-load-distribution-using-rotary-nat