[c-nsp] does duplex mismatch affect UDP throughput?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Tue Aug 2 10:16:41 EDT 2011

AT&T Metro E services are generally hard set and personally, I generally go
this route as well.  I find a lot of problems with autonegotiation between
vendors.  Company J handles this pretty well on their switching and almost
always negotiations set up correctly and company C generally in my
experience gets it wrong and likes to fall in to half duplex even though the
far end is negotiated to full.  Never had any issues though after hard
setting both sides so it just became a matter of habbit.  Maybe its
something I should revisit.