[c-nsp] BGP transit selection from source customer network

Alexandre Durand alexandre.durand at tasfrance.com
Wed Aug 3 08:40:29 EDT 2011

Well I don t agree, It is easy enought on route A to overweight ISPA so
path is preffered over ISPA for any source, so I just use PBR to send my
customer traffic via ISPA and the other source traffic to the Router B
with ISPB. As this is said, I might change my route-map as follow:

ip prefix-list cust1 deny x.x.x.x/24
ip prefix-list cust1 permit 0.0.0.0/0 le 32

route-map cust1, permit, sequence 10
  Match clauses:
    ip address prefix-list cust1
  Set clauses:
    ip next-hop ISPB
  Policy routing matches: 15 packets, 1710 bytes

Any traffic except my customer traffic will be forwarded to ISPB

Email :    alexandre.durand at tasfrance.com
peering:   http://as8554.peeringdb.com