[c-nsp] Nexus Switches

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Aug 3 12:07:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 11:18:41PM +0800, Hemal Shah wrote:
> I would like to know what's the difference between Nexus switches and other
> switches such as 3560. What are general recommendations to configure Nexus
> switches.

Nexus switches are great and expensive (but are lacking functionality that
is supposed to be there "soon"), 3560 are stupid and somewhat less expensive,
and are also lacking functionality that will never come.

You *could* just go to to www.cisco.com and look at the product brochures.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de