[c-nsp] Current recommendations for publishing a web site on IPV6 using Cisco products (Router, Firewall, Load Balancer)?

P C pc50000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:12:05 EDT 2011

The ACE is a current model and nearly new (Ace 4710).  I have no
chassis based switches to utilize an ACE 30 with, and as far as a
google search tells me, the 30/4710 both run the same software and
neither have IPV6 support.

What are your suggestions for the "Extra box"?  Although I really
think there should be some sort of usable solution what what I have.
Something that works might be better than nothing at all.

Of course little to no money will go into this.  Is this nearly-new
kit (nothing here is end of life) can't provide an IPv6 solution, it
probably just won't be deployed.  The financial driver is not that
great.