[c-nsp] Covad DSL Partners out there?

Mike Dye mike at earthwaveservices.net
Fri Aug 5 20:24:17 EDT 2011

Sorry to post if this is the wrong place, but I figured it would give me the best shot to reach the intended audience.

I am hoping to find some small ISP's who are partnered with Covad providing DSL service (both via ATM DS3/OC3 & the new gigabit vlan handoff setup) that would have some time to discuss how you are doing termination and other best practices you've found.

We are a small ISP located in the Washington, DC metro area looking at doing the layer 2 setup (ATM or Gigabit handoff).  We're interested in how everyone is terminating their DSL subscribers and some options we may have.  We have some idea's but I'd like to run them by someone who's already been through the decision making process (and possibly making the "wrong" choices who could steer us in the right direction).

Emails off list would be appreciated - It seems the info is hard to come by as Covad doesn't really have much documentation nor can you find detailed information online.

Thanks!
Mike Dye