[c-nsp] AIR-AP1262N-A-K9 question.

Jonathan Call lordsith49 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:50:43 EDT 2011

My company bought one of these for a new office. I plugged in the SSID and other authentication settings from an AIR-AP1232ag that we have in another office. I did not adjust the speed or gain settings. I left those as default.  Every device I've tested with the new WAP only detects the 802.11ag radio and 54Mbps operational speed. This includes five different laptops with Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN wireless adapters. I have six (3x 2.4GHz, 3 x 5GHz) dipole antennas attached.

Am I missing something? I figured it would do 802.11n right out of the box.

Jonathan