[c-nsp] AIR-AP1262N-A-K9 question.

Jonathan Call lordsith49 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:30:56 EDT 2011

There were some legacy WEP settings from the old WAP. I removed them but it still does not show 802.11n capabilities. Here is what I have now:

aaa authentication login allowed-eap group radius

dot11 ssid MyCorp
   vlan 705
   authentication open eap allowed-eap
   authentication network-eap allowed-eap
   authentication key-management wpa
   mbssid guest-mode
   infrastructure-ssid

interface Dot11Radio0
 no ip address
 no ip route-cache
 !
  encryption vlan 705 mode ciphers tkip
 !
 ssid MyCorp
 !
 antenna gain 0
 mbssid
 station-role root
 no cdp enable
!
interface Dot11Radio0.705
 encapsulation dot1Q 705 native
 no ip route-cache
 no cdp enable
 bridge-group 1
 bridge-group 1 subscriber-loop-control
 bridge-group 1 block-unknown-source
 no bridge-group 1 source-learning
 no bridge-group 1 unicast-flooding
 bridge-group 1 spanning-disabled

The Dot11Radio1 is configured the same way except for two additonal settings:

 dfs band 3 block
 channel dfs

Jonathan