[c-nsp] mls qos trust dscp on 7600 port-channel breaks IS-IS?

Jared Gillis jared.a.gillis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:55:46 EDT 2011

My service policy only sets internal queueing values based on source/dest IP or input DSCP.

policy-map SONIC-DEFAULT-QOS
  class SONIC-PRIORITY-QUEUE
   set dscp cs6
  class SONIC-EXPEDITED-QUEUE
   set dscp cs4
  class CUSTOMER-EXPEDITED-QUEUE
   set dscp cs2
  class DEFAULT-QUEUE
   set dscp default

I also have no COPP or other control-plane config enabled.