[c-nsp] mls qos trust dscp on 7600 port-channel breaks IS-IS?

Jared Gillis jared.a.gillis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:52:15 EDT 2011

Does anyone have any thoughts on this at all? Known Cisco bug?

I really doubt it's the service-policy, as the policy is running on the Port-Channel right now with no problem. IS-IS only stops working across the interface when I add the mls qos trust dscp command to it.

I have the exact same queueing and trust config on other physical (non port-channel) ports on the same chassis with no issue.