[c-nsp] AIR-AP1262N-A-K9 question.

Jonathan Call lordsith49 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:13:17 EDT 2011

After some tweaking some of the old settings I managed to get 802.11n functional. Clients now report anywhere from 36 to 144Mbps available. I've tried enabling the 40MHz mode on my dot11Radio1 (5Ghz) radio as follows:

interface Dot11Radio1
 no ip address
 no ip route-cache
 !
 encryption vlan 20 mode ciphers aes-ccm
 !
 encryption vlan 705 mode ciphers aes-ccm
 !
 ssid SomeITNetwork
 !
 ssid SpecialITNetwork
 !
 antenna gain 0
 dfs band 3 block
 mbssid
 channel width 40-above
 channel dfs
 station-role root
 no cdp enable
end

Nothing seems to connect to that radio. They're all associating with the dot11Radio0.

Jonathan