[c-nsp] ASR opinions..

Andrew K. andrew at vianet.ca
Mon Aug 22 09:55:17 EDT 2011

We were having issues using an ASR1002-F and ASR1002 as an LNS
termination L2TP/PTA sessions.

This has been fixed in the latest IOS release, the bugID for this issue
was CSCtj44098.

An other issue with the ASR as LNS is PPPoE Multilink.

IOS-XE 3.4 did introduce MLPoE support, but only one member link is
supported at this time.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ios_xe/wan/configuration/guide/wan_cfg_mlppp_conn_xe_ps11174_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html#wp1200544