[c-nsp] WARNING: Netflow Data Export & Hardware assisted NAT not supported on 76xx/65xx on the same interface

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Sat Aug 27 18:18:23 EDT 2011

Hi Dale,

In the right vendor shop no matter how many networkers sessions you
attend there should be no need to make any thing "apparent" from the
power-point slides.

If CLI/parser allows to co-exist any feature combination - they are
expected to work. I am with Matthew here.

If they do not work one should not be able to configure them .. get the
error/warning or syslog message at min.

Talking even to squadron of TMEs will not help here either. Logging a
ddts to either fix it or block it is the answer.

Cheers,
R.