[c-nsp] WARNING: Netflow Data Export & Hardware assisted NAT not supported on 76xx/65xx on the same interface

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Mon Aug 29 13:01:40 EDT 2011

I agree.  This is an undocumented feature.
I am fairly experienced and some would even say knowledgable.
I would not have recommended NAT on the box based on my experience with
poor NAT response rather than the specific bug.
So I don't think this is a valid response to the problem.
Cisco should document this 'feature' better.

Mack