[c-nsp] ASR opinions..

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Mon Aug 29 13:17:19 EDT 2011

There is a feature to prevent control plane routes from installing in the FIB for route reflectors.
This feature is designed for BGP route reflection in a VPN environment.
You can carry significant numbers of routes on multiple VPNs in this configuration
since the VPNs don't exists on all routers they don't need to be reflected everywhere.

Mack