[c-nsp] LACP and Wireless links

Andrew Jones Andrew.Jones at alphawest.com.au
Tue Aug 30 23:59:01 EDT 2011

do you need layer 2 adjacency?

fast LACP timers might work, depending if the WAN provider forwards them across the SDH network for you. Some other layer 2 services such as VPLS don't.

Configuring the links as routed links and using something like OSPF. EIGRP, with Bi-directional forwarding detection enabled would do the trick, if you don't need layer 2.

Andrew Jones
Alphawest