[c-nsp] Multicast question

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:12:44 EST 2011

Henrry,

MBGP for multicast would solve the issue... you can establish a mBGP
session between R1 and R2 (using iBGP with IP wan interfaces) advertise the
source and destination in the multicast address family after that you can
change BGP attributes in order to handle the downstream traffic (I suppose
that R1 is the closest router to the source).

Rgds.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:12 PM, henrry huaman <henry.huaman at yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> We have the next scenary:

> And, we want to have differents groups multicast passing by its own path.
>
> Is possible to configure any feature "PBR" with multicast?
>
> R1  e0/0 ------- only group 239.32.32.32-------- e0/0  R2
> R1 e0/1 ------- only group 239.33.33.33--------e0/1 R2
>
> Thanks.
>

> Henry