[c-nsp] BGP/IPsec

Hari bamsha Sapkota sapkota.hari006 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:45:52 EST 2011

Dear All,

Actually I 'm from an enterprise and have L3 BGP link as my service
provider. I need to implement site -to-site IPsec VPN for security. But
when I succeed to establish IPsec tunnel.. BGP was broken down... and
another problem is..i created some crypto maps at HO with same mapping name
using sequence numbers, applied it and found the map with lower seq number
worked only. rest of the maps was not functioning even there is correct and
same policy.

at the time i used debug command. I found the message stating " received
packet was not an IPsec ...."

Hope for your kind cooperation.

Regards,
Hari