[c-nsp] CISCO 1841

Wakwa Nduati wnwakwan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 05:01:14 EST 2011

On the main device I get on both interfaces

f0/0 136 unknown protocol drops
f0/1 31 unknown protocol drops

On the connecting switch

 Input:  1350 input errors, 0 runts, 0 giants,  - throttles, 1153 CRC
         - frame,  - overruns, 197 aborts, - ignored, - parity errors

and

Input:  43301 input errors, 0 runts, 0 giants,  - throttles, 41151 CRC
         - frame,  - overruns, 2150 aborts, - ignored, - parity errors

Thanks