[c-nsp] How to see interface configuration after card failure on ASR9K

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:43:47 EST 2011

We had a 40-port card fail on an ASR9K and I'm trying to see what
configuration was on those interfaces, but I can't find the right
command. The router has basically decided that the card doesn't exist
for most purposes. I thought that if I did a "show running-config" I
would see those interfaces listed as preconfigured interfaces, but
that is not the case. My experience with IOS-XR is somewhat limited.
How do I see the configuration for those interfaces prior to replacing
the card?

Thanks!
John