[c-nsp] How to see interface configuration after card failure on ASR9K

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:13:35 EST 2011

I thought for sure there was a command that would show the
preconfigured interfaces. As soon as I insert the new card, the
preexisting configuration will magically appear again. I just want to
verify what that configuration is. I just found the command "show
running-config all-interfaces" which at least lists the missing
interfaces, but it doesn't actually show their configuration. That
seems strange.

IOS-XR is definitely a strange beast. lol  I like it, but it's taking
a while to get used to it.