[c-nsp] Re : BFD on ASR 9000

chams chams_b at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 1 08:42:46 EST 2011

Hi,

My firewall is using bfd and when typing "show bfd session" on it, it shows me
down sessions

concerning my ebgp connection, it's a non-multihop connection.

here is my bgp configuration :

neighbor X.X.X.X
  remote-as 252
  use neighbor-group NG-PE-CE
  bfd fast-detect
  bfd multiplier 3
  bfd minimum-interval 300

and here is the "show bfd client", (i'm using bfd for my ISIS configuration)

Name            Node       Num sessions
--------------- ---------- --------------
MPLS-TE         0/RSP0/CPU 3
bgp-0           0/RSP0/CPU 0