[c-nsp] 2010 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report available for download.

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at arbor.net
Tue Feb 1 09:46:34 EST 2011

[Apologies for any duplication if you've seen this notification on other lists.]

We've just posted the 2010 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report for download at this URL:

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

This year's WWISR contains responses and data from the broadest cross-section of SPs to date, including mobile operators and IDC operators in all major geographical regions.  The WWISR is based upon input from the global operational community, and as such, is unique in its focus on the operational security aspects of public-facing networks.

Many of you contributed to the survey which forms the foundation of the report; as always, we're grateful for your insight and participation, and welcome your feedback and comments.

Thanks much!