[c-nsp] traffic engineering tunnels and vrf

ghanem ghourme ghanemgul at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 10:17:17 EST 2011

hi,

I have a little bit confused.we have a network of mpls traffic engineering
enabled.Tunnels has been established  and autoruoute has been enabled
between all 14 routers.I can see some routes in the global rouiting talbe
which has tunnel 100x as a next hop.

But we do have several vrf and distribute routes via mp-bgp.I do not
understand how vrf traffic flows between  different routers

since in the vrf route table I can not see any route which has  a tunnel as
a next hop ,only bgp routes and other routers' loopback ip address as a next
hop.

can someone explain this?

many thanks