[c-nsp] Combining Cisco LNS + Juniper LNS

Dominic Ogbonna dominic at broadconnect.ca
Sat Feb 19 21:36:54 EST 2011

Hello Everyone:
I am curious if anybody is running a mixed ADSL Network -with both Cisco and
Juniper LNS boxes? We currently user a couple of Cisco 7206.VXR.NPE-G2 LNS
boxes, and we use sgbp to support MMP. We are looking to add a Juniper
ERX-310 to the LNS Mix. Problem is that the ERX-310 does not support sgbp
and, as far as I can tell, does not appear to support any kind of
multi-chasis multilinking at all!!

Anyway,  I am curious if anyone is running a mixed Cisco/Juniper LNS
environment? If yes, how are you doing MLPPP?

Dominic