[c-nsp] 6509 IPv6 OSPF Auth

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Tue Feb 22 13:38:54 EST 2011

Considering the time it will take for anything to get through the IETF process,
Pushing Cisco to add IPSec for OSPFv3 is much preferable and probably faster.
Particularly since it is already on the road map and is working in software routers.
We as a group need to contact our account reps and engineers and try to get the
road map accelerated.  They have working code they just need to commit resources to
porting it.

Mack McBride
Network Architect