[c-nsp] CRS1 downgrade from 4.0.1 to 3.6.2

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 06:05:19 EST 2011

Also I can see this log which clearly says no upgrade package is available
but then why it asks to uninstall the upgrade package..

Fri Feb 25 02:26:03.572 UTC
Install operation 396 '(admin) install remove disk1:hfr-upgrade-p.pie-4.0.1
synchronous' started by user 'colt123' via CLI at 02:26:04 UTC Fri Feb 25
2011.
P/0/RP0/CPU0:Feb 25 02:26:04.876 : instdir[216]:
%INSTALL-INSTMGR-3-INSTALL_OPERATION_USER_ERROR : User error occurred during
install operation 396. See 'show install log 396 detail' for more
inKformation.
Warning:  The following specified package does not use the boot device, and
so
Warning:  will not be removed:
Warning:      disk1:hfr-upgrade-p.pie-4.0.1
Error:    There are no valid packages on the boot device to be removed.

Regards,
VIkas